TELEDYNE API T640 PM2.5 Particle Monitor – US EPA Approved
Broadband spectroscopy combining advanced LED technology with well-understood light scattering theory. An innovative and robust algorithm produces accurate mass concentration data.
- Continuous, real-time PM10 and PM2.5 mass concentration results
- Simple set-up and 10-minute warm up time
- Superior measurement sensitivity and precision
- Long autonomy and low power consumption
- Low maintenance and cost of operation US EPA-approved
Click here to watch a Basic Operation video!Download Specifications
Leave Paul Thomson a Message
Hi there, I'm Paul.
I started Thomson Environmental Systems almost 20 years ago and am still the Managing Director. I look after QLD and overseas territories, as well as Lufft Ceilometers and Teledyne API equipment sales. If there's something I can help you with, please call me at the Sydney office on 02 9526 8199 or send me a message and myself or your local sales support will be in touch shortly!