TELEDYNE API T753U Trace-Level Portable O3 Calibrator
TELEDYNE API’s new T753U is the most capable Trace-Level Portable O3 Calibrator available.
T753U is a portable, microprocessor based precision Calibrator for Ozone gas instruments and sensors.
It has a sophisticated Ozone generation system, combined with a sensitive photometer and pneumatic design.
It produces stable and reliable concentrations of Ozone in a convenient and rugged package based on the popular T750/U Portable Multigas Calibrator platform.
T753U Features and Benefits
- High-density, molded travel case with integral handle and wheels
- Internal zero air option provides a clean and dry source of zero air, eliminating the need for a separate source
- The internal zero air source module contains a software driven electronic inlet valve manifold allowing the calibrator to automatically switch between internal and external zero air sources depending on the application needs
- Produces accurate Ozone levels down to 2 ppb and meets the latest US EPA requirements for Trace-level Ozone gas instruments
- With an interference-free Ozone measurement and best available lower detection limit (LDL) of < 0.3 ppb, the T753U performance is proven by the most sensitive Ozone gas analyzer technology available
- Flow adjustable from 2 to 5 lpm with internal zero air source or 2 to 15 lpm with external zero air source
- User friendly color graphics display with touch screen interface. Front panel USB Ports for easy firmware upgrades.
- All instrument set up, control and diagnostic information is available through the front panel, or via RS232, Ethernet, or the optional USB com port, either locally or by remote connection.
The Model T753U ships with NumaView Software which allows for a remote connection with virtual interface and data downloading capability to analyzers operating NumaView software.Download Specifications
Leave Juliet Browning a Message
My name is Juliet and my role at TES is to manage our Meteorological, AQMS and Teledyne API products. I have a bachelor degree in Biomedical Science and have spent the last 7 years as an Environmental Division Manager, in an organisation that was predominantly concerned with water monitoring. I'm now looking forward to developing my knowledge across the Air Quality industry, in order to provide our customers and team with the most up to date and relevant information available. You can contact me at the Sydney office or on my mobile: 0421 875 646