QAMS Dust Master Pro 6000 by TES
Introducing the Dust Master Pro 6000 Series from the QAMS by TES range of dust and meteorological monitoring equipment. The DMP6000 is a real-time, single channel photometer for Total PM, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 or PM1 monitoring, manufactured in Australia to the highest standards and built to withstand the harshest climates.
The 5LPM flow rate ensures even heavier particles remain entrained to be collected onto the 37mm filter paper giving the most accurate results and complying with AS/NZ 3518.104.22.1686.
On-site operation is made easy with the quick deploy design, graphical display and dedicated keypad with intuitive menu.
New and extremely powerful Visual Master Pro software makes remote operation a breeze with live data viewing, data download and complete instrument control allowing you to adjust settings, start and stop monitoring, set alarms/alert thresholds and more, all from the comfort of your office.
We have code-named the range according to the power supply, so you may hear us referring to them as;
- DMP 6100 – Battery
- DMP 6150 – Mains
- DMP 6200 – Solar + battery combination
Key features include:
– Heated inlet and Moisture trap: Eliminates moisture interference on readings and chance of water damage.
– TES EPA Mode: Schedule “hours on” and “hours off” to set automatic 3 or 6 day runs and eliminate the need for manual start/stops.
– Lufft Weather Sensor Compatibility: Eliminate the need for additional data loggers by using the DMP6000 to log all met parameters.
– Available to rent or purchase!
Leave Juliet Browning a Message
Hi there, I'm Juliet,
My name is Juliet and I am the territory manager for sales in Victoria. I also manage our Meteorological, AQMS and Teledyne API products. I have a bachelor degree in Biomedical Science and have spent the last 7 years as an Environmental Division Manager in an organisation that was predominantly concerned with water monitoring. If there's something I can help you with, please give me a call on 0421 875 646 or send me a message and myself or your local sales support will be in touch shortly!