QAMS Dust Master Pro 7000 by TES
Introducing the Dust Master Pro 7000 Series from the QAMS by TES range of dust and meteorological monitoring equipment. The DMP7000 is a real-time, five channel particle-counter for simultaneously monitoring Total PM, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1, manufactured in Australia to the highest standards and built to withstand the harshest climates.
The 5LPM flow rate ensures even heavier particles remain entrained to be collected onto the 37mm filter paper giving the most accurate results and complying with AS/NZ 3518.104.22.1686.
On-site operation is made easy with the quick deploy design, graphical display and dedicated keypad with intuitive menu.
New and extremely powerful Visual Master Pro software makes remote operation a breeze with live data viewing, data download and complete instrument control allowing you to adjust settings, start and stop monitoring, set alarms/alert thresholds and more, all from the comfort of your office.
Key features include:
- Heated inlet and Moisture trap: Eliminates moisture interference on readings and chance of water damage.
- Simulatenous measurement of Total PM, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1.
- TES EPA Mode: Schedule “hours on” and “hours off” to set automatic 3 or 6 day runs and eliminate the need for manual start/stops.
- Lufft Weather Sensor Compatibility: Eliminate the need for additional data loggers by using the DMP7000 to log all met parameters.
- Available to rent or purchase!
Leave Jordanne Collins a Message
Hi there, I'm Jordie.
I've been with TES for four years and I look after our QAMS, Lufft and AQMS equipment sales. I also enjoy working in our Marketing Team. If there's something I can help you with, please call me at the Sydney office on 02 9526 8199 or send me a message!