QAMS Dust Master Pro 7000 by TES
The Dust Master Pro 7000 Series is a real-time, five channel particle-counter for simultaneously monitoring Total PM, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1, manufactured in Australia to the highest standards and built to withstand the harshest climates.
The 5LPM flow rate ensures even heavier particles remain entrained to be collected onto the 37mm filter paper giving the most accurate results and complying with AS/NZ 35126.96.36.1996.
On-site operation is made easy with the quick deploy design, graphical display and dedicated keypad with intuitive menu.
New and extremely powerful Visual Master Pro software makes remote operation a breeze with live data viewing, data download and complete instrument control allowing you to adjust settings, start and stop monitoring, set alarms/alert thresholds and more, all from the comfort of your office.
We have code-named the range according to the power supply, so you may hear us referring to them as;
- DMP 7100 – Battery
- DMP 7150 – Mains
- DMP 7200 – Solar + battery combination
Key features include:
- Heated inlet and Moisture trap: Eliminates moisture interference on readings and chance of water damage.
- Simultaneous measurement of Total PM, PM10, PM4, PM2.5 and PM1.
- TES EPA Mode: Schedule “hours on” and “hours off” to set automatic 3 or 6 day runs and eliminate the need for manual start/stops.
- Lufft Weather Sensor Compatibility: Eliminate the need for additional data loggers by using the DMP7000 to log all met parameters.
- Available to rent or purchase!
Leave Juliet Browning a Message
My name is Juliet and my role at TES is to manage our Meteorological, AQMS and Teledyne API products. I have a bachelor degree in Biomedical Science and have spent the last 7 years as an Environmental Division Manager in an organisation that was predominantly concerned with water monitoring. I'm now looking forward to developing my knowledge across the Air Quality industry, in order to provide our customers and team with the most up to date and relevant information available. You can contact me at the Sydney office or on my mobile: 0421 875 646