05 May JOIN/ATTEND CASANZ 2021 and GIVE IT UP FOR LOVE MERCY
Once again, TES is proud to support CASANZ 2021 – from May 17 – 21 as “Air Bar Sponsor”.
The speakers list is awesome, with luminaries like Prof Tim Flannery, Dr Tom Beer, Prof David Karoly and Prof Lidia Morawska and many, many more.
- The health effects of bushfire and wood smoke
- The changing air quality conditions as a consequence of COVID-19
- The role of citizen science, communication and community
- Advances and developments in air dispersion modelling
- Novel approaches and applications of air quality monitoring, including low-cost sensors
- Developments in various aspects of environmental management, including emissions from transport, industrial emission control and odour management.
With CASANZ online this year, we’re asking you to pay forward your usual TES CASANZ coffee!
For each contact we receive, we will contribute $5 to our friends at LOVE MERCY to continue their programs to change the lives of families in Uganda by empowering women and enabling them to provide for their families. We are proud of our long-term connection with Love Mercy – recently one of our former staff members, Rebecca Stanley became CEO.
And when we are next in your area, or if you are in ours, (COVID precautions permitting) let’s catch up for a coffee on us!