Concentration index of respirable particles is an important index for air quality. FPI combined years development experience of environmental and safety testing instrumentation with the highest demand from domestic and international users’, and used the β-ray technology, to produce a new generation of BPM-200 series successfully (atmospheric dust monitor). This monitor has the key “4h” features such as high accuracy, high stability, high reliability and high economy, and can measure atmospheric PM10 and PM2.5 and other cut size of dust particles. It can be widely used for detecting the respirable particles concentration in atmosphere.
– Using dehumidification and humidity compensation solutions to cover the impact from raining and high temperature, all-weather and high-precision measurement.
– Built-in auto-zero calibration and auto-span calibration function.
– Powerful instrument self-check function.
– Supports different time and cycle measurement modes, the shortest cycle measurement can be set with 10 minutes.
– With the saving paper operation mode and filter paper replacement reminding function, to reduce the use of filter paper and save costs.
Hello there, I'm Azlan In November 2017 I opened Thomson's Queensland office and I am excited to be able to offer our Queensland customers both sales and technical support locally. I am also our Category Manager for Air Quality Monitoring Stations and Teledyne API. If there is anything I can help you with please don't hesitate to call me on 0410 541 553 or send me a message and myself or your local sales support will be in touch shortly!