– For monitoring O2, CO, CO2, H2O, H2S, H2O, HF, HCL, HCN, NH3, CH4, C2H2, C2H4.
– No sampling, fast response (<1s).
– No cross interference – utilizing Beer-Lambert Law and ‘Single-line’ spectroscopy, a well-targeted laser spectrum is used to cover only the measuring gas without overlapping spectrum of all background gases.
– Designed for harsh conditions.
– Interference from dust and optical window contamination is automatically screen out.
– Maintenance free and reliable, no moving parts. Calibration 1-2 times per year.
– Install base of over 8000 instruments worldwide.
Hello there, I'm Azlan In November 2017 I opened Thomson's Queensland office and I am excited to be able to offer our Queensland customers both sales and technical support locally. I am also our Category Manager for Air Quality Monitoring Stations and Teledyne API. If there is anything I can help you with please don't hesitate to call me on 0410 541 553 or send me a message and myself or your local sales support will be in touch shortly!