WS302-UMB Smart Weather Sensor
Compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation.
From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Integrated design with ventilated radiation protection for measuring: Air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure and radiation. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
- Parameters measured: Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, radiation
- Measurement technology: NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure, Lufft Pyranometer/Radiation
- Product highlights: Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
- Interfaces: RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and optional SDI-12.
Examples of use
Examples of use of the Smart Weather Sensor WS302
The robust and maintenance-free smart weather sensor WS302 is designed for professional meteorological applications in all climate zones. It delivers reliable data, even in extreme ambient conditions.
- PV-Monitoring / Solar Monitoring on photovoltaic farms
- Automatic weather station / Automatic weather sensor (AWS)
- Hydro-meteorological stations
- Meteorological reference stations
- Integration into various other systems/solutions, where these measurement parameters are needed…