WS3100-UMB Reference Weather Sensor
New class of Smart Weather Sensors with high-quality aluminum housing: WS3100 Climate Reference Sensor for Calibration / Verification of Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Pressure and Solar Radiation
Relative humidity is measured by means of a heated capacitive sensor element; a precision PT100 measuring element is used to measure air temperature. A resonant pressure transducer is employed for precise pressure measurement. Due to the integrated Kipp & Zonen CMP10 pyranometer, global radiation values are in a secondary standard quality.
Accuracy in detail:
- Temperature better than +/- 0.1°C
- Relative Humidity better than +/- 2%
- Air Pressure better than +/- 0.1 hPa
- Solar Radiation better than 5% W/m2 (secondary standard).
Measurement output can be accessed by the following protocols: UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, UMB-ASCII 2.0, SDI-12 and NMEA.
- Parameters measured: Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure (redundant pressure as option), global radiation
- Measurement technology: PT100/Temp, Capacitive/RH, MEMS Resonant Pressure transducer, Kipp & Zonen CMP10 / radiation
- Product highlights: Metal housing with ventilated radiation shield temperature/humidity measurements, Traceable accuracy, Modular architecture, Drift-free sensing technologies, Easy maintenance & calibration possibilities, CMP10 Secondary Standard Kipp & Zonen Pyranometer
- Interfaces: RS485, 2-wire, half-duplex/WiFi.
Examples of use
Examples of use for the WS3100 Climate Reference Sensor
The robust and high precise Climate Reference Sensor WS3100 is designed for professional meteorological applications in all climate zones. It delivers highly reliable data, even in extreme ambient conditions.
- Calibration / Verification of Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Pressure
- Aviation weather (AWOS Systems) – redundant pressure measurement as option available
- Climate meteorological reference station
- Hydro-meteorological reference station