WS500-UMB Smart Weather Sensor
Compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed.
From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Integrated design with ventilated radiation protection for measuring: Air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
- Parameters measured: Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed
- Measurement technology: Ultrasonic/Wind, NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure
- Product highlights: Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
- Interfaces: RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and optional SDI-12.
Examples of use
Examples of use of the Smart Weather Sensor WS500
The robust and maintenance-free smart weather sensor WS500 is designed for professional meteorological applications in all climate zones. It delivers reliable data, even in extreme ambient conditions.
- Weather observation for road and traffic control systems
- Automatic weather station / Automatic weather sensor (AWS)
- PV-Monitoring / Solar Monitoring on photovoltaic farms
- Hydro-meteorological stations
- Weather observation for building automation
- Weather stations at airports, marinas and onboard ships
- Integration into various other systems/solutions, where environmental data is needed…