Lufft WS510-UMB Smart Weather Sensor
First and only Smart Weather Sensor with integrated Kipp & Zonen CMP10 Pyranometer (secondary standard)
From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Integrated design with ventilated radiation protection for measuring: Air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed and radiation. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
- Parameters measured: Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction, wind speed, radiation
- Measurement technology: Ultrasonic/Wind, NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure, Kipp & Zonen/Radiation
- Product highlights: Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
- Interfaces: RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and optional SDI-12.
Examples of use
Examples of use of the Smart Weather Sensor WS510
The robust and maintenance-free smart weather sensor WS510 is designed for professional meteorological applications in all climate zones. It delivers reliable data, even in extreme ambient conditions.
- PV-Monitoring / Solar Monitoring on photovoltaic farms
- Automatic weather station (AWS)
- Hydro-meteorological stations
- Meteorological reference stations
- Integration into various other systems/solutions, where this measurement parameters are needed…