WS3000-UMB Reference Weather Sensor
New class of Smart Weather Sensors with high-quality aluminum housing: WS3000 Climate Reference Sensor for Calibration / Verification of Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Pressure
Relative humidity is measured by means of a heated capacitive sensor element; a precision PT100 measuring element is used to measure air temperature. A resonant pressure transducer is employed for precise pressure measurement.
Accuracy in Detail:
- Temperature better than +/- 0.1°C
- Relative Humidity better than +/- 2%
- Air Pressure better than +/- 0.1 hPa.
Measurement output can be accessed by the following protocols: UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, UMB-ASCII 2.0, SDI-12, NMEA.
- Parameters measured: Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure (redundant pressure as option)
- Measurement technology: PT100/Temp, Capacitive/RH, MEMS Resonant Pressure transducer
- Product highlights: high-quality full-metal construction with ventilated radiation shield for air temperature / humidity measurements, Traceable accuracy, Modular architecture, Drift-free sensing technologies, Easy maintenance and calibration possibilities
- Interfaces: RS485, 2-wire, half-duplex/WiFi.
Examples of use
Examples of use for the WS3000 Climate Reference Sensor
The robust and high precise Climate Reference Sensor WS3000 is designed for professional meteorological applications in all climate zones. It delivers highly reliable data, even in extreme ambient conditions.
- Calibration / Verification of Air Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Pressure
- Aviation weather (AWOS Systems) – redundant pressure measurement as option available
- Climate meteorological reference station
- Hydro-meteorological reference station