TRIBO.dsp U3600-QAL1 is an innovative particulate monitor ideal for dust collector compliance and maintenance applications. With its unified DC/AC design, flexible scaling and alarm features, the U3600-QAL1 is also able to be used for process flow applications.
The TRIBO.dsp U3600-QAL1 is currently certified to Air Quality standard EN 15267-1 (QAL1) by both TUV and MCERTS, with improved functionality over the original TRIBO.dsp U3600.
TRIBO.dsp U3600 Features:
- Conforms with all of EN 15267-1 requirements, independently certified by TUV and MCERTS
- Wide dynamic range, used to monitor flow or emissions applications
- Continuous 4-20 mA output
- One relay for alarm purposes (high or low, with selectable threshold and delay)
- One relay for identifying that system is performing zero / span-check
- Signal can be calibrated to display mg/m3
- No zero or drift adjustments required
- Automatic probe contamination check
- Password protection.
Applications for the U3600-QAL1
- Emissions Monitoring
- Bag leak detection
- Dust collector maintenance
- Product loss prevention
- Equipment protection
- EPA/MACT Compliance.
- Process Monitoring
- Process optimization
- Gravity feed
- Injection flow
- Material flow
- Flow/no flow detection.