TRIBO.dsp U3800 is a multichannel particulate monitor for emissions or flow applications. Each unit is capable of connecting up to six remote probes. The U3800 has an intuitive industrial grade touch screen, displaying user selectable views such as: line chart; numerical; or bar chart views.
The TRIBO.dsp U3800 Multichannel System is the newest of addition to Auburn’s U3000 series. It addresses the need for a multi-point monitoring system for operators preferring local monitoring for standalone baghouses, and/or process applications.
The U3800 is designed to monitor and record data from up to six independent sensors, displaying and storing data in one central location. The unit also allows for digital communication for connection to PLC, HMI/SCADA and plant automation systems.
This allows the U3800 to be ideal for isolated applications as well as being part of an integrated network. TRIBO.vision software is an option in the event that plant software is not available, or when operators prefer to separate manufacturing and environmental data.
TRIBO.dsp U3800 Features:
• Up to 6 channel configuration
• Touch screen display with numerical, bar chart, column chart and line chart display options
• User configurable channel descriptions:
• SD card included, save up to 50 years of data (1 minute average)
• One SPDT relay output for user programmable alarm output scheme
• Optional OPC driver available for PLC configurations
• Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, Industrial Ethernet (Ethernet/IP) communication protocol, easy integration to PLC, HMI/SCADA, plant automation systems
• Unified DC and AC, more stable, accurate and electrical noise resistant than AC signal only competitors
• Wide dynamic range for more process application capability
• Continuous automatic zero baseline tracking, no manual adjustment required
• Automatic probe fouling and signal span checking.
Hello there, I'm Sara I started working at TES in the Sydney office in early 2017 and have recently moved to Perth to look after the WA/SA/NT Regions. I also look after our Process equipment sales. If there is anything I can help you with please don't hesitate to call me on 0432 381 045 or send me a message and myself or your local sales support will be in touch shortly!