Hal Technology has a range of handheld particle counters used to determine the air quality by counting & sizing the number of particles in the air.
3 Channel: HAL-HPC301
Handheld Laser Particle Counter
Simultaneously measures 3 user configurable particle sizes
– Results displayed in total counts, number concentration and/or mass concentration
– 0.3µm – 20 µm Size Range
– Data download via a USB or Bluetooth Wireless interface.
– ISO21501 and ISO14644-1 Compliance and CE certification
– Compact, slim lightweight design with touchscreen display
– External digital temperature, humidity and pressure probe compatible.
6 Channel: HAL-HPC600
Hybrid Handheld Laser Particle Counter
– 6 channels continuously adjustable
– USB interface for remote real-time sampling and data download
– ISO14644-1 Compliance and CE certification
– Laser diode Light source
– 0.3µm – 25 µm size range
– Channels: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 µm
– Error Indicators
– Removable LI-Ion battery or 9V DC AC Adapter.
Hi I'm Hailey, I joined the team at Thomson's in early 2018. I have a background in key account customer service and I am looking forward to assisting you with your Indoor / Calibration requirements. If there's something I can help you with, please call me at the Sydney office on 02 9526 8199 or send me a message and we will be in touch shortly! Regards, Hailey